Welcome to Emily's Blog

Hi everyone. Thanks for visiting our new blog. This is a place where my mom and dad can put my latest pictures and tell you all about what's going on in our lives. Mom got this idea from several her friends who made them for their kids.
I am four months old now. I had my checkup yesterday with Dr. Paul and he said I was doing great. I get to try rice cereal now; I'll let you know what I think of it as soon as I've had some. I weigh 13 lb. 11 oz and am 23.75 inches long. That puts me right in the middle of other baby girls my age. I was a real good sport about my shots yesterday. Mom said I only cried for a second and that she and daddy were really proud of me.
Hopefully I'll do some new and exciting things in the near future and mom or dad will post them here for you to read.
Later!
Emily
p.s. This is a picture of me in my Easter dress from a couple of weeks ago. We'll try to put some new pictures on here soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home