Lots of New Things!

A lot of neat things have happened since my first post. I now eat cereal for dinner every night – and I love it! Mommy and Daddy said I got the hang of it quickly and am very neat about it. After a whole week, still no major messes. As the picture shows, I like to try to help.
Last weekend I had a whole bunch of “firsts.” We traveled to St. Louis for cousin Tyler’s wedding, so I got to ride in an airplane for the first time! Mommy was a little worried about my ears and the pressure and all, but I did great. I found my thumb during takeoff and went fast asleep. We were landing at snack time so I took a little bottle and had no problems. Daddy even showed me St. Louis from the air. Coming home on Sunday, I stayed awake the whole time and fussed a little during landing. Mommy thinks my ears were hurting.

This was also my first time to stay in a hotel and to go SWIMMING. The hotel was really nice and had an indoor pool. I had so much fun playing and splashing in the water! It was kind of like a giant bathtub. I cannot wait to swim again. Grandma and Grandpa said I looked really cute in my new swimsuit.
Friday night I rode in a limo for the first time! I also met some of Daddy’s family. Even cousin Clark held me; I hear he is a sucker for younger women. It was a lot of fun but my bedtime came early and I had to leave. I have some strict parents, you know!
At the wedding (also my first), I got to meet more of Daddy’s family. That was really neat! Tyler and Heather’s wedding was very pretty. I even got some ideas for my own – but Daddy says I can’t get married until I am 30; HA! We’ll see! They tell me the reception was very nice and lots of fun too, but I slept through most of it. There was a really good band and everyone was dancing. I did wake up in time to have my first dance ever with my Daddy. I really love him!
Mommy and Daddy say I am a very good traveler and that is a good thing because they like to travel too. Mommy said we will go back sometime because she wants to take me to the zoo and to a Cardinals’ game. I am already looking forward to our next trip. Maybe it will be to see some of you!
Love you all,
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home