Training for 2024 ???
The last two weeks have been SOO much fun. We've been watching the Olympics and I have loved every minute of it. You already know I like gymnastics, but now I really like swimming and diving too. I like them so much I started training this week for an Olympic date yet to be determined.
Ok, maybe not, but who knows. What I mean is I started swimming lessons on Monday. I've been 3 times so far. We practice kicking, putting our face in to blow bubbles, and scooting along the wall. Mommy said since MSU has an indoor pool, we can keep practicing all winter long. Here are some pics from my class yesterday.

Happy swimming!
Em
P.S. Don't think I have given up on gymnastics. Nastia and Shawn have inspired me to perfect my somersault over the last week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home