Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Monday, July 14, 2008

Work and Water fun...

I hope you all had as much fun as I did this weekend. Saturday we had a work day at our house. Daddy and Russ did things outside like painting the shutters and cleaning the patio, while I helped Mommy inside to make cupcakes and do the laundry. When my load of clothes got dry, I put them all in the basket and pushed it to the living room where Mommy folded them. I even made a water jug and took it outside to the boys. The grownups say I am a very good helper.

Yesterday after my nap, I got to go swimming. This swimming was super fun! As you can see in the pictures, Daddy set up my slide to go into the water. Then he used my watering can to make a waterfall. I am so glad the grownups thought of that.


Oh! And one more thing...this is a very special week. On Wednesday, I am going on an AIRPLANE!! I am so excited I can hardly wait. Mommy told me about it on the 4th of July and I have been asking everyday since if its time to go. I've been on an airplane before but I was too small to remember. This time I get my own seat and I have a new backpack to carry my stuff. I'll tell you all about it next week when I get back. (oh yeah, we're going to KC to watch uncle Matt show his cows.)

Prepare for take off!
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home