Summer's coming

Hi everyone! I hope summer it almost here for you and that you will have lots of fun. My summer has started already. Last weekend I made my first trip of the summer to Nana and Granddaddy’s house, while the grownups took a long weekend to recover from a busy spring semester. I had a blast playing at the barn. I got to help feed the horse and cows. I wanted to go several times a day to see Sonny, the horse. He’s my favorite. While I was there we also went to Jackson to see some more family. I went to John Thomas’s soccer game, played with Russ, picked strawberries at Papaw’s, and went to his barn. We’re going back to Tennessee tomorrow for Uncle Matt’s graduation, so that’ll be fun.Tonight is the last baseball game I will get to go to this year. I am sad about it, but it has been a long season for “the boys” as I call them. We did have them all over to our house this week to eat and play. They tried to teach me to hit a pitch, but I am not quite ready for that yet.
Next week, I will share some pictures from our trip this weekend. It should be a lot of fun. Talk to you soon.Em

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home