Super-fun Christmas!
Wow, what a great time we had over the Christmas break. The grownups were off work for two whole weeks, so we got to play a lot and visit family and friends. My grandmother came to visit us first, then Grandpa, Grandma and Uncle Paul came over. On the 23rd, we packed up and went to Tennessee to see Mommy’s family. It had been a long time since we had seen all of our cousins. Mommy and Daddy decided to drive home Christmas night after supper because they knew I was exhausted and would sleep all the way. They were right!
After Christmas we just played and played with all my new stuff. I can’t even begin to tell you all the things I got – Mommy says it was WAY too much – but I’ll put some pictures at the bottom of this post. On the 29th we went to Memphis so the grownups could go to the Liberty Bowl. It was really cold and crowded, so I cheered on the Bulldogs and played with some real puppies at our friends Didi and Jimmy’s house. We even got to spend the night. It was lots of fun!
Jack and I took turns playing at each other’s houses over New Year’s. He also got some cool new stuff. Once it dries up a little, we will get to play with our new outside toys.

That was our break in a nutshell. Now it’s back to school and back to work. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and that your New Year has begun happily.Love to all
Emily

1 Comments:
Thank you for the Christmas update!!! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Emily is growing up SO FAST!!!!
Jordan Ramsey
Post a Comment
<< Home