Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Monday, September 17, 2007

Just call me Buckwheat!

Hi everyone. First of all, the grownups apologize for not taking any new pictures of me lately. Don't worry... I haven't changed much.

If you're wondering what the title means, I have a new phrase - O-tay! Mommy tells me things we are about to do and says "Okay?" I respond with a chipper "O-tay!" It always makes her laugh.

I have also been working on my manners. The grownups have had me saying please and thank you for a long time. Please is easy, and my version of thank you has morphed from "ah-huh" to "tan tu" over the last few weeks. My most impressive new thing is one picked up all by myself..."bless you." Whenever I hear someone sneeze, I say "bess you." I even bless myself!

Otay, until next time, "bess you,"
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home