Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Where is Omaha???

I have some really exciting news to share... the Bulldogs are going to Omaha! I have no idea where that is, but its where they play the College World Series and my baseball brothers get to go. We are all very excited. I'll get to wear my lucky shirt some more. The grownups may even go cheer for them.

In case Daddy and I aren't together this weekend, we did something really special this morning. We went to breakfast and had doughnuts! We are doing it at my school on Friday but Daddy and I didn't want to miss out so we had our own. Mommy took our pictures and got her breakfast to go. Look at me...I can put one WHOLE doughnut hole in my mouth!! Isn't that neat?

Notice anything different about me??? Yep, I have pigtails now. I don't really like it when Mommy is putting them in, but once she's done I KNOW I am cute!

I'll let you know when I found out where Omaha is, and how the 'Dogs do there.

Go State!
Em

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That picture of her with that little mouth full of doughnuts might be my favorite one..miss you emily

June 19, 2007 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home