Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

14 month update

Hello All. Sorry I haven't posted in a while - not a lot of new stuff going on. Mommy was gone on a trip last week, so I was busy keeping Daddy out of trouble! My daddy is really good at taking care of me and we have a great time playing. Baseball season has started so we went to 2 Bulldog games and the last basketball game of the season. All three of my baseball foster brothers (Big Jeff, Russ and Edward) are playing and doing really well, so its fun to go and clap for them.

Now that its warming up outside, we've been going for more walks in the evening. Sometimes we go with Jack and his family; he and I have fun talking in our silly language! Here is a picture of me and Jack at the game on Valentine's Day. I'm giving him a little kiss on the cheek.


I am still working on some new words. Deer is one of my favorites; I love to go in Daddy's office and look at them. Another favorite is sock. I know what they are and I try real hard to put them on by myself - even when I already have shoes on! I have been practicing eating with a spoon and taking bites from a big piece of food, like a grilled cheese. The grownups used to pinch it up for me, but now they make me do all the work.

Next week is something called Spring Break at MSU. I'm not real sure what it means,but all the college kids say its lots of fun. We'll see...


XXOO from Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home