Busy Girl!
Big news of the week…taking steps!! Yep, that’s right. I am beginning to think seriously about walking. Five or six steps are an accomplishment right now, but I am getting more and more steady. Should have it licked by Thanksgiving. I also have a top tooth is almost through. We’ve been waiting on it for a long time now. More teeth will help me eat more grownup food. I don’t mess around with that BABY food much any more; I like to eat whatever the grownups eat. It doesn’t always work out (they wouldn’t share the taco soup last night!) but I sure love when it does! I have been quite the social butterfly lately. MSU basketball season started so we have already been to three games. I get to sit by my friend, Jack, at the games. The Bulldogs are doing good so far, but they have some tough competition ahead. I have also had two dinner dates with my MSU baseball brothers and their friends. Those guys are not used to being around babies so they think I am pretty funny. Then last Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa came to play, and cousin Ryan and Rebecca came over for dinner. This weekend will be busy again with football AND basketball games to go to.

Finally, I have a little cold this week, but I don’t really feel bad. The worst part is that my cough has made me hoarse – which the grownups think is funny. I guess I do sound pretty funny when I babble.
Mommy says the “holidays” are coming up. I don’t really know what that means other than she says I will get to see you all real soon.
Love you,
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home