Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Monday, August 14, 2006

Mobile at last!!

As you know, I have been practicing on my crawling for a few weeks now – and I finally got it! I am a little slow still but I have made it back and forth across the living room several times. We discovered Sunday that I have a little trouble in my long-legged PJs (they make me slide backwards) and in a dress (my knees get on my dress and I get stuck). It didn’t take me long to learn that now I can get to things I want – like my toys and Daddy’s remote control! I think this is gonna be lots of fun!!

Other updates: I still sleep like a champ – at least 10 hours a night. Usually the grown ups can lay me in my crib at bed time and give me “G” (fuzzy giraffe blanket) and in a few minutes I am in dreamland. Still haven’t found anything that I don’t like to eat. I can even do cracker sticks now and am much improved with the cup. Miss Judy says I am ready for stage 3 foods but Mommy says I need to finish up the 2s that I have first. Finally, as you can see, my hair is growing. I have just enough that it gets messed up when its wet and when I wiggle a lot in my sleep.

Hugs and kisses,
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home