Father's Day

Yesterday was my first Father's Day, and Daddy and I had fun hanging out together. Mommy and I woke up early and went to get doughnuts for breakfast - Shipley's are Daddy's favorite. We also gave him a picture frame that we painted when he was out of town a couple of weeks ago; it even has my footprint stamped on it. He really liked it!
After church, we put on our Yankees shirts and settled in for an afternoon of sports, sports, sports. Daddy is a big channel flipper, so we watched parts of some soccer games and baseball games and part of the golf tournament.

For those of you who think I never fuss, Mommy says you should have come to visit this weekend. I was a pretty grumpy kid. We think I'll probably be getting a tooth pretty soon. Oh yeah - about those carrots...they weren't so bad after all. I think I prefer sweet potatoes and squash so far. I even tried to drink some water from a sippy cup this weekend, but I have to practice that some more. Finally, now that I am so good at sitting up, I am not too crazy about my swing and bouncy seat. They make me lie back and that frustrates me. Looks like they may be disappearing to the attic before long.
Have a good week everyone.
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home