Vacation...
Sorry it has been a while since I posted; we have been very busy around our house. Over the 4th of July weekend, Nana, Granddaddy and Matt came to visit. While the boys put down a new floor in the office, the girls went to a little shop and painted my footprints on some pottery. That felt really weird! The rest of the weekend we just played a lot and went to have my first portraits made. I was so tired on the night of the 4th that I went to sleep before the fireworks. Oh well, maybe I’ll catch them next year.

Last weekend we went on my first vacation. We went to the Outer Banks of North Carolina to see Russ, my baseball foster brother, play and to visit the beach. His mom and dad were there to and we all had a really good time hanging out together. It was a little cool to stay on beach for a long time, but we made a couple of quick trips. The only bad part of the trip was having our flight from Atlanta cancelled on Sunday night. We had to stay in a hotel without our luggage, and I almost ran out of diapers and food. Mommy and Daddy said I was a really good girl on the trip. I think I like to travel and see new things and people.

I don’t really have any new tricks to share, although I do roll over from time to time. I can lift my belly up off the ground now, but I can’t figure out how to work my legs to crawl. I am pretty good at standing up though if I have something to hold on to.
Things should slow down for us a little this week, but next week we go to Kentucky to see Matt’s cattle show. Another trip – yea!!
Talk to you soon.
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home