6 Months Old!!
Well, no new tricks to share this week but a few tidbits to share. I had my six month checkup yesterday and they say I am doing great. I weigh 15 lbs. 14 oz. and measure 25.5 inches. I am finally big enough to realize what all Dr. Paul is doing when he checks me out – and I don’t like it when he looks in my ear with that thing. Not a big fan of the shots either, but I get over that real quick each time.On Saturday, Mommy went to Alabama so I spent the day with Daddy, Grandpa and Grandma. We had lots of fun playing. Daddy made me a fort in the floor with blankets and pillows so I could play but wouldn’t get hurt if I fell over. When I went to bed Saturday night, I slept 12 hours!! The grown ups couldn’t believe it. I have always slept well but that was a record.
I am starting to enjoy playing with my toys. I play, then the grown ups laugh at me, then I laugh at them. The cycle goes on and on. Sometimes when I smile now, I like to crinkle up my nose. Daddy thinks it’s really goofy. I also like watching our dog Molly play. When she walks by, I try to reach out and touch her. Luckily she likes me too. She kisses me while I pet her! (Sorry, Nana)

Fruits and veggies are an everyday event with each day messier than the last. I have not tried anything I didn’t like so far. (Click on my picture for a better look at my mess!) I’m getting better with my sippy cup too.
Mommy and Daddy have a long weekend coming up and we are having some company, so I am sure I will have lots to share next week. Until then…love ya!
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home