A Whole New World
I visited a new world last week – a COW Show. We went to Louisville, Ky., to watch Uncle Matt in the National Hereford Show. Mommy tells me showing cows is a family tradition that goes all the way back to when Granddaddy was a kid and that she and Uncle Scott grew up in this odd world too. I got to touch one of these big creatures; she was pretty soft like Molly. It takes a lot of washing and brushing to get them ready to walk around the ring. One of Matt’s cows got first place! I liked watching so much that I skipped my nap both days. We got home on Saturday and Daddy left Sunday to go to a tournament. Mommy and I spent the day resting and practicing crawling. No, I cannot do it just yet, but I got some tips and assistance from Mommy. I have to learn how to move my hands forward. I’ll keep working on it. While I was practicing, I did roll over from my tummy to my back a few times – that was new for me.
Love ya,
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home