New Tricks
I picked up a couple of new tricks lately. On Saturday, I was sitting by Mommy in the floor and I used her leg to pull myself up to standing! Once I did it with Daddy and I even let go for a second - but that was a little scary. I have also decided it is quite fun to roll over onto my tummy in my crib and talk to myself in the new mirror the grownups hung for me. Once I get on my tummy I like to stretch out and stick my foot between the bars on my crib. Don't worry - it won't get stuck. It just looks funny.
I am still a champion eater, taking anything they will give me. Mommy says I am like Molly - I'll eat anything. New favorites include macaroni & cheese, broccoli & chicken, and apricots.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home