Happy Halloween
Halloween…now there’s an interesting night. People get all dressed up in goofy suits to go walking around beggin’ for candy or to festivals to play games. Strange as it is, we did it anyway. As you can see I was a lion – a pretty cute one according to everyone who saw me. The grownups decided they did not want to deal with hundreds (literally) of trick-or-treaters coming to our door after my bed time, so we went to the Pumpkin Patch at church. It was one of those festivals where they had games and food and stuff. Mostly it was for bigger kids, but I had fun just watching everyone else. Daddy and I did a pretend cake walk game and I played with my twin friends, Brooks and Braxton. I was pretty tuckered by the end and I crashed hard on the way home. So…that was my first Halloween.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home