Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Good Times and New Tricks...



Boy, have we been busy lately! We had visitors each of the last two weekends. First it was the grownups' friends Matt and Karen and their little girl Kennedy. She is just a few days older than me, and we had a lot of fun playing and going to watch the Bulldogs. (OK, so that wasn't too fun - see me napping.) My friend Jack and his parents came over one night so us kids could play. (That's Jack on the left and Kennedy on the right, but you probably guessed that 'cause of the blue and pink.)

Then Nana, Granddaddy and Matt came to see us. We went to watch our foster player Russ play baseball on Friday, and Nana and I stayed home while the others went to watch football on Saturday. That night Mommy got me a really cute Halloween costume - but you'll have to check back later to see it!

New things going on with me: clapping my hands, waving goodbye and giving kisses. I'd been practicing all three and I finally got them this week. They are all really fun! Something I am liking more and more are my Baby Einstein movies. Now that I can clap to the music, they are even more fun. One thing that is not so fun - TEETHING. It stinks! It has made me feel rotten for the last few days. We all hope it passes real soon.


Hugs and kisses,
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home