My Christening Day

Yesterday was a really neat day for me and my parents; I was christened at church. I wore the same dress Mommy wore when she was a baby. It is over 100 years old and Mommy and Nana were afraid I would tear it. But I sat pretty still and stayed quiet through the whole church service. All of my grandparents and my great-granny and papaw came to church with us. Then we all went to our house for brunch – which I slept through.
When I woke up, I got to open some neat gifts. I got two pretty necklaces, a silver cup and rattle, New Testament and a ceramic cross. At the time I was a little more intrigued by the paper and boxes than the actual contents, but they are all very much appreciated. After the presents, I showed everyone how I can crawl. I must say they were pretty impressed with my new skills. It was really nice to have everyone together for the day.
Love you all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home