Holiday Time
So now I know what the holidays are...times when families get together to eat and play. Two of my favorite things!! I put away some serious food on Thanksgiving, trying a little bit of everything. I liked it ALL! I also got to spend some time with my cousins, John Thomas and Russ. JT is really silly and funny. Russ is smaller than me right now, so we just sort of looked at each other. Next year I am sure we'll rule the house!On Saturday, the grownups took me to meet Santa Claus. It took me a few minutes to decide I didn't like him too much. They managed one good picture before I cried. I also got to go to my grandpa's house and play in the yard and to my friend Jack's house to play.

After last night we have a tree in our living room. While I was asleep, Mommy and Daddy put ribbons and sparkly things all over it. I only got to see it for a minute this morning, but I can't wait to get back home and check it out! My Grandmother is visiting us this week so we'll have lots of fun looking at it.
Oh! Oh! I am officially walking now, pretty much wherever I want. Crawling is much faster but I do like walking. I also have one tooth on top now. We'd post a picture, but I won't let anyone look at it!
Hugs and kisses,
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home