Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Thursday, April 05, 2007

A New School and Easter Eggs...

This week has been full on new things for me. On Monday I started a new daycare. It was getting kind of crowded at Miss Judy’s house, so the grownups enrolled me at First Baptist. I get sad in the mornings when Daddy drops me off, but then I get to playing and its okay. My new teacher’s name is Miss Michelle. This is me on the first day of school. On Wednesday we had our class pictures made, and today we had an Easter bonnet parade. I just wore my cute sun hat!

Apparently at Easter kids go to egg hunts, so I started practicing.


I went to my first egg hunts this week. I went with my friends Jack and Addie to the college president’s house. There were a LOT of kids there and we were really small, but we each managed to grab a couple of eggs. We had one this morning on the playground at my new school, and there was another hunt at the baseball park that I went to while Daddy’s team was having practice. I did better at that one. Mommy said we’ll go to one more at church on Saturday.

My vocabulary is really growing. Puppy, baby, ball, bow, and Pablo (my singing penguin toy) are some of my new words. I have learned how to climb up into my kid-sized chairs and how to turn the spout on the water dispenser in the fridge. Yesterday I made a real mess!

Now that its spring time, we are playing outside more and more – and with Jack who lives down street. The other day our moms dressed up in our matching outfits and took pictures of us forever! We’re so cute, they just couldn’t stop. Jack turned one this week, and I am going to his party on Saturday. My first birthday party – I’m excited!

Happy Easter to you all!
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home