Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break!

Boy, spring break really is a lot of fun! Mommy had to go to a cow show in Tennessee, so I got to spend a few days at Nana and Granddaddy’s house. I went to the show and went shopping for summer clothes. The weather was REALLY nice so we played outside a lot. I love to be outside. Molly went with us, and I played with her and Matt’s dog Dissie (that’s the best that I can say Dixie). I learned how to say Nana and Matt too, but Granddaddy is really hard.

On Saturday we went to the basketball game and watched the Bulldogs win. We get to go to one more game tomorrow. Hopefully they will win and go to NYC to play some more. After the basketball game, we went to Jack’s house to eat pizza and play games with the grownups’ friends. Mommy said pretty soon there would be even more kids at game night since her friends Miss Laura and Miss Kelli are having babies. I can’t wait!




Sunday it was beautiful in Starkville and we worked outside all afternoon. I helped by putting leaves in the garbage can. I had my first taste of DIRT: not too bad – I kept going back for more! New trick of the month: drinking from a straw. I was getting bored on the drive home from Tennessee, and as a last resort, Mommy let me play with her cup. It took a while but I learned how to get the water out. Now I have my own kid’s cup with a built in straw. Yea!!

I wish every week could be Spring Break! Happy Spring to you all.
Love
Emily



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home