Happy Mother's Day!
Yesterday was "mother's day" so me and Mommy spent the whole day together. Actually the whole family spend the day together which was really nice. Nana, Granddaddy and Matt were here for even more fun! During their visit we played
outside in my swimming pool - see how much fun I had splashing - and worked in the yard. Mommy says I am a really good helper in the yard. Before our visitors left we took a picture of 3 generations ...whatever that means.Also this weekend, the grownups and I met Jack and his grownups at the park to eat supper and play on the playground. We a blast crawling through the tunnels, walking across the
bridges, and going down the slides. I hope we go back to the park real soon.I have been having a lot of fun lately. Last Friday Mommy took me to school and stayed for "muffins with mom." It was neat to have our mommies eat breakfast with us at school. We had made them picture frames and put our pictures in them for presents. Mommy put hers on the fridge. I just keep saying new words. Lately I have added horse, juice, and pizza! The grownups just love it when I say "Peez" when I want something. They ask me to say thank you after they give it to me, but I just nod my head.
My latest and greatest trick is using the potty. I don't do it all the time, but I practice at least once a day. When something actually happens, the grownups get really excited. I'm not sure what the big deal is, but if it makes them happy...
See you soon.
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home