A Big Girl Room
Remember how last week I said I was getting SO big? Well I got so big that I was too tall for my changing table. The grownups got tired of picking up the supply basket after I kicked it off, so they just took my cushion off. In its place they put up some book shelves!! This is great - now I can see all my books all the time. Before the shelves were in the closet and Mommy would bring out some new books once in a while. Now I can pick from them ALL. Another great thing about this is that now we change my diapers on the big bed in my room, and I get to practice sliding off by myself when we're done. FUN!!
We had a fun Memorial Day weekend. My grandmother came from Texas to visit and brought me a Bubble Machine! I really love the bubbles, and the grownups love that they don't have to blow them!! We all like this toy. We also went to the park and played in my swimming pool over the weekend.
Mommy says it's almost Father's Day and that we need to get my daddy a gift for being so good to us. Any suggestions?
Love,
Emily

1 Comments:
You certainly ARE getting to be a big girl. I was so impressed with your vocabulary while I was visiting. I really had a good time playing with you and have missed you terribly since I got back home. Rather boring without you around!
I'm sure whatever you get Daddy for Father's Day will be a big hit with him!
Post a Comment
<< Home