Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Monday, July 23, 2007

Lil' Beach Bunny

We just got back from a vacation to the beach, and it was SO much fun. We stayed with Nana, Granddaddy, Matt, Scott, Cher, JT and Russ. Here are a couple of video clips of me showing out and having fun.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6422074217916114102&pr=goog-sl
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9219431013645198089&pr=goog-sl

In case you couldn't download the videos, I really loved riding the waves in my float. I would throw my hands up and say Weee! Daddy made sure the waves didn't hit me in the face. Russ and I also had fun playing in a splash pool under the shade of the tent. We would stand up and fall down on our bottoms and just laugh!!! When we got pooped, we took a nap in the shade.

Mommy has a bunch more pictures but she hasn't gotten them developed yet. Who uses film any more anyway? When she gets them done, I will add them to the page. Until then, enjoy these pics and the videos.




Love ya,
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home