Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Fun!

Mommy tried to tell me December would be a fun and busy month, but WOW, I had no idea. We have been going places and having people over! It’s crazy!

Last week my friends (Jack, Avi Grace and Riley) and their parents came over for pizza and game night, but they turned it into a surprise birthday party for me. They brought candles and party favors. It was so nice of them!!

We also had Breakfast with Santa at my school last week. All the way there I said “See Santa, ho ho ho,” and I was excited waiting in line. But when it was my turn, I changed my mind. I did not want to see him anymore. I held tight to Mommy’s neck. I didn’t even want HER to sit in his lap! Maybe next year… after the grownups ate breakfast with me, each class performed a song. My class rang bells to Jingle Bells. Now I recognize that song when it comes on the radio.

We have been to some more basketball games. Mommy said she would take the camera to the next game so I can show you how much fun I have. Anywhere I see the logo now I say “Go State!” and I try real hard to say the whole thing – 'Sippi State.

Finally, a couple of my new favorite things: my baby doll and my gloves. I love to play with my baby and give her a paci. Sometimes she sits in my lap in the car. And now that it’s finally cold, I love wearing my gloves. I can get them on by myself but not always exactly right. I am also getting really good at putting my pants and my shoes on by myself. Oh, and I am still talking up a storm. Those of you who see me next week for Christmas will be surprised.

I can’t wait to see you all. Hugs and kisses,
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home