Whoa...It's basketball time
Where did the month of November go??? Not that I can really tell, but Momma says it's gone by very fast. We put our Christmas tree up last weekend, so I'm looking forward to the excitement of the season. When I woke up from my nap Saturday and saw it, I said "Whoa!" That's the first time the grownups had heard me say that, but I've used it alot since then. My favorite thing so far this season is my Rudolph toy that sings when I press his ear. I take him all over the house.
I may look just like my Daddy, but we finally have discovered something I got from my mommy - I love basketball and cheering! We've been watching a lot of games together. Every time I hear the crowd cheer (it doesn't matter who's playing), I clap and say "Go State!" For the football game vs. Ole Miss last week, Daddy taught me to say "Boo Ole Miss" - that was fun!!
As far as what else is new with me, it's mainly just my growing vocabulary and sense of independence. I've been telling the grownups NO a lot because I don't want things or I don't want them to do things. Sometimes I use my manners and say no ma'am, but sometimes I just say nope. I am learning to do things for myself like climbing in my booster and putting my shoes on (not the ones that tie yet!). I always congratulate myself - good job Emmy!
Hopefully the grownups will help me post more often as we go through this exciting Christmas season. Hope to see you all soon.
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home