Another Birthday Party
I wanted to share with you another little birthday party I had yesterday. The grownups made this giant cookie and Daddy brought it to school to share with my friends after nap time. It was yummy!
Today we are having a birthday party for Jesus, and tomorrow is our Christmas party. Pretty soon I’ll be a regular party animal!
Since I was a baby Mommy has been trying to get me to wear hats, but I haven’t really cared much for them – until now. Last night I was helping Mommy clean up when I found this hat. This morning, after she got my hair all fixed with a bow, I put my hat on and refused to take it off. I wore it all the way to school!! Maybe Mommy and I won’t have to fight about hats this summer.Christmas is almost here…See you soon.
Emily

2 Comments:
I just found your blog!!!! I'm so excited. Now I can keep up with the daily activities of Emily. She is a doll. I look forward to checking in on you guys.
Jordan and Saunders Ramsey
Amy,
Love the haircut! It is adorable. Hope y'all had a great Christmas. Thanks for the phone call. Sorry we weren't home to receive it!
Post a Comment
<< Home