Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Sunday was Father's Day, and it was a great day! I got to spend the day with my daddy, granddaddy AND grandpa! Granddaddy and Nana stopped at our house on Saturday and spent the night on their way to a meeting, then Grandpa came over in the afternoon. I got really cool gifts for all of them. Daddy got a new Yankees hat and a book about the Masters. My cousins and I got granddaddy a digital picture frame, so that he can look at pictures of us all the time. I really liked watching the pictures change too! I got Grandpa a web cam so that he and I can talk on the computer. Isn't technology great?

The best part of the day was going to the golf course with Daddy and Grandpa. It was super hot, but I had a blast. I learned how to drive the cart, put the flag in, rake the bunkers and hit a few shots. I think the grownups had just as much fun as I did. Here are some pictures of the day...



Hope you got to have fun with your daddy too!
Em

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

So sweet! Looks like y'all had fun on father's day! What a full weekend!

June 17, 2008 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home