Singing, Cooking & Swimming
So the last time I wrote I said I would post pictures from Matt's graduation. Would you believe Mommy only took one picture of me and Uncle Matt? It was fun to get to see pretty much my whole family and to play with my cousins while all the grownups went to graduation.
Since then I have been really busy having fun. While Mommy was gone last week, Daddy and I painted her a mug for her cookies and milk. Daddy painted the mug, then I put my handprints on it and painted a coaster to match. She loved it! Also while Mommy was gone, Daddy taped me singing a song. Watch me at the link below:
I'm beginning to think I might be a chef one day. I really enjoy helping the grownups in the kitchen. What do you think...am I the most stylish little cook ever???

I still enjoy school and playing with my friends. Miss Lashonda asked Daddy the other day what celebration I was going to. I kept saying the word and she didn't know why. Daddy told her we weren't going anywhere, but that Celebration is my favorite song. Would you believe she had it on a CD, and now she plays it for me? My counting has improved lately. I used to get so excited that I would count the same things over and over without stopping. I would count 10 bugs on the page instead of 5. But I now I have it all under control and I even correct myself when I mess up.
Stay tuned for more summer fun! Love ya,
Emily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home