Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Friday, December 19, 2008

It's almost Christmas (...and my birthday!)

Did you know Christmas is almost here? If you didn't you must live under a rock or something. At my house, we've been listening to my Christmas CD night and day, in the house and in the car. My favorite song is "Better Watch Out." Do you know that one?

I am getting very excited about Christmas. Every morning I get up and look for my elf. Oh wait! I haven't told you about him. His name is Andrew and he came to my house on Dec. 1. He watches me every day and at night he goes to tell Santa how good (or not so good) I have been. When he comes back in the morning, he hides in a new spot. I've been to some parties too. Last week it was at my friend Jack's house, with our pals Riley and Avi Grace. We drew names and Riley got me a new MSU shirt. Also last week, we had breakfast with Santa at my school and an art sale. This is my picture with my art. It was chosen as the first one to sell. My granddaddy would say an honor to lead off the sale; in the world of cows it means your pretty good.

I spent two days at the office with Mommy this week with pink eye, but I went back to school today. I didn't want to miss a party! Today was our class Christmas party. My teacher, Ms Martha, also made it my birthday party. She got me a special cake with my name on it and gave me a special birthday plate. It was really fun! I can't wait to see what other excitement Christmas brings.

Merry Christmas to you all! Love you.
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home