HAPPY Halloween!
My friends and I had so much fun on Halloween. (For those of you who don't know, I wore the same clown suit Mommy wore when she was little. Nana made it!) We had a very ambitious agenda, but we made it through and loved every minute of it. My Halloween started on Wednesday with the Pumpkin Patch at our church. I played some games like ring toss and pick a duck, but my favorite part of that night was my cotton candy!
On Friday, we hurried home to get me in costume so we could meet my friends Jack, Addie and Max for trick-or-treating. We might have had just as much fun if we had stayed at Jack's to play, but the grownups herded us out the door and down the street. (I think they just wanted us to score some candy for them to eat.) After a bit of T-o-T, we headed to FBC for the fall festival. We saw my friend Avi there. We played on a teeter-totter, bouncy balls and a big inflatable slide. They also had games like bean-bag toss, sack race and a sucker pull. Once we had made our rounds there, we moved on over to the baseball game. Jack and Addie love baseball too, so we ran around while the grownups tried to watch the game. Here are some pictures from our fun night.


(Jack's daddy was the Man in the Yellow Hat to go with him as Curious George. Here the Man poses with my baseball buddy, Didi.)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home