Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Friday, October 03, 2008

September Fun

Finally...here are the pictures I promised.

Avi Grace's Birthday Party

Please ignore my dress. Mommy forgot my swimsuit!
Auburn Football Game

Maroon, white - fight, fight, fight. Mississippi State - Woo, that's right!

Ryder Cup
I have to admit I don't get to have ALL the fun. A few weeks ago, the grownups dropped me off at Nana and Granddaddy's and went to the Ryder Cup golf tournament. Daddy has been wanting to go for a very long time. Don't get me wrong, though, I had quite a big time with my grandparents too. We went to the fair to watch Matt show his cows, and I got to ride the carousel and some other rides. Woohoo!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I LOVE the action shot of you jumping into the pool. Who needs a swimsuit?!

October 07, 2008 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home