Mardi Gras queen?
Oh what I would give to be invisible sometimes - and to have a camera with night vision! When we put to Em to bed these days, we promise to come back and check on her. It's supposed to encourage her to stay in the bed, but the verdict is still out on its effectiveness. Anyway...she was still in her room 10 minutes after I left last night, so I kept my promise and checked on her.
When I cracked her door I was immediately trying to decide if it was her sitting up or a pillow propped against the wall. Moving closer, I realized it was her buried amongst animals and blankets, clutching her Gee and sucking her thumb -- wearing her Mardi Gras headband!! Why she had on the purple and green beaded accessory and how she found it in the dark I will never know...but I would have given anything for a picture of it.

1 Comments:
That's my girl! Anytime is a good time for a little carnival celebration!
Post a Comment
<< Home