Christmas in Tennessee - Dec. 20-23
We had a great time at Nana and Granddaddy’s house this year. We drove up on Saturday and played until Tuesday. On Sunday we went to church and watched some movie that the grownups think is hilarious –Christmas Vacation??? On Monday my cousins Russ and John Thomas finally got there. Granddaddy made us yummy steaks for lunch and then we opened our presents. I got a toy box for all my things, a new coat, some new CDs, a book of Bible stories and lots of other fun things. That night we went to Mommy’s uncle Robert’s house to see some more cousins. You should see the really cool picnic table Robert made me. I am sure we’ll have lots of pictures as soon as my friends and I have our first picnic.On Tuesday morning we had a little, early birthday party for me. Aunt Cher had made me a strawberry cake that
was yummy. For my birthday, Russ and JT got me really cool ladybug rain boots, a rain coat and an umbrella to match. It rained every day the week before, but it hasn’t rained since I got them…I cannot wait to wear them. I also got a pretty outfit and a hat and gloves to go with my coat. When my “party” was over, I was ready for a nap, so we loaded up our things and headed home.
was yummy. For my birthday, Russ and JT got me really cool ladybug rain boots, a rain coat and an umbrella to match. It rained every day the week before, but it hasn’t rained since I got them…I cannot wait to wear them. I also got a pretty outfit and a hat and gloves to go with my coat. When my “party” was over, I was ready for a nap, so we loaded up our things and headed home.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home