Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Muddle Puds?

It's been a wet month around here so things are kinda sloppy. As some of you know, our backyard can be swampy when it rains a lot. Apparently Emily knows that too. She let Molly (the dog) out to potty the other day and advised her not to step in the "muddle puds." I wasn't sure I heard her right or thought maybe it just came out wrong. Poor Molly..she didn't listen. When she came in, she got an earful.

"Stop Molly! I told you NOT to step in the muddle puds. Now your feet are all dirty. We're gonna have to clean you with the towel!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Georgia said...

LOVE IT!!! I can just see her, with her hands on her hips!

March 19, 2009 3:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Do you have "Dr. Seuss's Fox in Sox?" They talk about "muddle puddles" in it. (The tweetle beetles battle in the muddle puddles...or something like that.)

March 21, 2009 8:15 PM  
Blogger Jenn Prather said...

HAHA so funny....good thing we have dogs for them to boss around, huh?

March 25, 2009 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home