A Special Christmas Eve Phone Call
Not long after we got home from church on Christmas Eve, our phone rang and Daddy handed it to me. It was SANTA CLAUS! He called me to make sure I was still being good and that I was going to bed early. He told me he had some pom poms and a mermaid doll for me, so I was really excited. I told him I was making him cookies and cocoa and that he should be careful because my daddy was “making fire.” I don’t know if Santa had time to call everyone that night, but I was really proud he called me.
After Santa called, we made him some sugar cookies and warm cocoa, and then I headed to bed. Before I went, though, I had to tell Andrew, my elf, goodbye. On Christmas Eve he has to leave to go back to the North Pole, but he promised to come back next year.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home