Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Busy Days - and Snow!!

I know it's been a while since we've posted. Sorry! We've all just been really busy, but we'll try to catch up. Not long after the last post baseball season started - and you all KNOW how we love baseball. So we've been going to lots of games and cheering on our friends. I have 2 new "brothers" this year - Chad and Justin - who are both pitchers. This year I am learning all the guys pictures and numbers, and I am beginning to learn about the different positions on the field. Did you know baseball is kinda complicated? I don't really get why the boys who play second base never really stand on second base - oh well! I also know some of the boys' songs they play when they're batting. Jet's song is my favorite. Mommy says its called "Tricky" (by Run DMC) but I just call it Jet's song. And I ask Daddy to play it for me all the time.


We haven't really had good baseball weather lately. We've had lots of rain and cold nights. On Feb. 28 we actually had SNOW!! About 2 inches fell that night and I got to play in it the next morning before church. Daddy and I had lots of fun making snow balls (Mommy was all ready for church so she didn't get to play).



Love to all,
Emily


Mom's Note: While playing outside, Emily told Jeff she wanted to make a snow angel...
E: Daddy, I want to make a snow angel.
J: Do you know how to make a snow angel?
E: Yes, you lay down in the snow and go like this (flapping arms).
J: Ok, well let me help you lay down.
So they lay down and Emily proceeds to wiggle her arms and legs, then stands up and looks at her work...
E: Daddy, where's my snow angel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home