She keeps us laughing!
Two more brief conversations to share:
Over the weekend we were on the patio. Emily was riding her trike; I was pulling grass from between the bricks and talking on the phone. The next thing I know I get rammed in the lower back by a Radio Flyer.
The kid must have been cruising because it really hurt. I jumped up, turned around and let her have it for several seconds. When I stopped, she calmly (and innocently) replied...
"But I said beep, beep."
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____
Last night I got Emily out of the tub and dried her off. She immediately sat down in the floor to put her flip flops back on (now that its warm she wants to wear them all the time). On the first try she put one on the wrong foot.
E: Oh shoot!
A: Emily, that's not a very nice thing to say. We shouldn't say that.
E: But YOU say it.
Clearly, busted! Jeff had to hide behind the shower curtain he was laughing so hard. Can I just have a muzzle for myself???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home