Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Pictures - Long Overdue

Ok, so we just realized you haven't really seen any new pictures of Emily since Disney World. Here are a few of our favorites from this spring.
Our baseball boys for this year: Justin (left) and Chad.

I love that she puts her hand over her heart for the anthem - and the chicken dance.

Em's teacher, Miss Elyse, loves baseball too. The class Egg Hunt.

Easter morning fun...
We've had quite an eventful spring. It's hard to believe final exams are going on. Hopefully that means things will slow down for a little while. We hope you have had a wonderful and fun spring too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Grandmother said...

Emily.....what a beautiful young lady you were on Easter. I missed being there this year but you were definately in my heart. I love you, Grandmother

April 29, 2009 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home