Life and Times of Emily

A running journal of what is going on in the exciting life of Emily (and her rookie parents)

Monday, September 14, 2009

A new semester

Hi everyone. If you pay much attention to our lives, you know the start of any new semester is pretty busy. SO...sorry we haven't posted in a while. The bad news is Mommy says this fall may be the worst ever, since she and Daddy have a lot going on.

Here's a quick recap of what we've been up to since school started. Before school started, we had our baseball boys over for dinner. I talked them in to playing ball and cards with me. They had no idea I was so good at either. See the pillows they were holding in self defense? In the other picture, I am smoking Russ at Crazy 8s. That's my favorite game right now, but I also like Go Fish and one called Snap and any kind of matching game.

My friend Jack became a BIG brother last month. Here we are holding "baby Joseph."


The start of school means it's football season. We've only had one home game so far. MSU has a new coach so there is alot of excitement around campus. We went early to take in all the festivities like the band marching into the stadium. We won the first game, but Daddy fears the fun may not last long...we'll see.

The new school year has found me participating in my first extra-curricular activity - Preschool choir. I LOVE IT! We go straight to church every Wednesday and eat dinner, then the kids get together to sing, play instruments and make crafts. My favorite song is "I'm in the Lord's army." Another new fave is playing dress up. I have two boxes full of stuff that I love to drag out and put outfits together. Then I come out and say "Do you think I look cute?"


Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home